Top pat-Christian- answers

"Let go and let God"
Translation: Stop bitching about it to me. I have my own problems.

"Did you pray about it?"
Translation: Stop telling me because I don't care. Go tell God and let him listen to you.

"You have to surrender it to God"
Translation: Being human is unacceptable. Where is your faith? You aren't being faithful so that's why God isn't answering you.

"You're never alone. You have Jesus."
Translation: Stop being human. Shut down all emotions and physchological processes immediately.

"God has a plan for your life."
Translation: I have a plan for your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is spiritual rape? Are you a victim of spiritual rape?

The LIES of the ICOC and ICC bible studies [How the ICOC and ICC use deception to gain members]

Boston Church of Christ [ICOC] steals private journals of four men and 'disfellowships' them #unlearnreligion